Financial Health And Wellness
Financial health and wellness may seem like an unusual topic for our health and wellness site, but, if you think about it, financial concerns, or “financial un-wellness” can cause;
• Health problems like high blood pressure and heart disease;
• Relationship tension, which can lead to abusive relationships and divorces;
• Family interaction friction, so everyone is uptight, even the family dog, who growls at you, and the family cat that hisses at you!
And much more.
"I'm A Little Short This Month"
How do you feel when you don’t have enough money to make your monthly bills?
Doesn’t it always happen that just when you are looking at your family budget, realizing that you are in trouble, in comes your wife, husband or child asking you something like: “Let’s go to Gambino’s restaurant for dinner,” or “can I get the gizmo of the month so that I can keep up with the kids at school!” What’s your immediate reaction?Not very positive is it?
These are just some of the reasons why this whole area of financial health and wellness is included in my site.
In this section of financial wellness, I will be covering what you have for financial wellness in your life, right now, and what is available out there that will help you to actually have a life, and reach your goals, without working 80 hours a week.Each of the following headings will have additional pages that you can go to for more information. As always, we invite questions, comments, and feedback. What Are Your Options?
1. A job. (Hopefully you already have one of these!)
2. A second job;
3. Starting Your Own Business;
4. Buying a Franchise;
5. Work From Home Job For A Corporation;
6. Start Your Own Work From Home Business;
Ok, you have a job, that’s good! The problem is, you are paid just enough to get by, and stay working, but not enough to ever.. (click here to continue)A Second Job
You could get a second job. There are a few problems with that:
• You will have the same situation as you head towards retirement, except now you are working another 20 hours a week, in other words, you don't have a life outside of work:
• You can say goodbye to watching your kids grow up!:
• You will still probably not have as much money to retire on as you are hoping for when you hit the magic 60’s:
• There’s a very good chance that you will sacrifice your health.The only thing that will be “golden” about those years, is the gold that gets flushed down the medical hole.
Make A Better Choice For Your Life
Whenever I talk to someone who is considering the second job idea, I do my best to discourage them.You have one life to live, and if you are working 10 to 12 hours a day, or working 6 to 7 days a week, you seriously do not have a life. Been there, done that!
Start Your Own Small Business
The real key to starting your own small business is to look for a.. Click here to continueBuying A Franchise Business
If you look at the fast food places like.. click to continueWork From Home Business (Job) For A Corporation
Yet another option, that most people are not aware of, is a.. click here to continue“Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece.” Ralph Charell Start Your Own Work From Home Business
This is my favorite: Starting your.. click to continueThanks for reading! Look for our new site about working from home businesses, and other alternatives where you will actually be able to have a life, and eventually let go of the ball and chain job you may have.We want your feedback and suggestions! Click here. --------Women in home business-------- --------Return to home page--------
Turn your hobby, business or passion into your own website. We will lead you step by step to a successful site.